Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Web site designs

Over the years, I've created a number of websites, including my own, brianjacobsart.com. Many of the sites have changed or disappeared but several of my designs are still active as of this post.

The Winpro site includes product slideshows and animations that play automatically on several pages. Photographing images of the stainless steel hardware and creating the moving graphics was part of the assignment.

Winpro



The customer for this online store had detailed directions for the way he wanted the logo to "grow." I created the logo from a hand drawing and accomplished the animation using Adobe Flash.

Devilish Diva



The following sites illustrate varying degrees of involvement with the design and layout using provided materials.

Oxford House

Law Offices of Manbir S Sandhu, LLC.

Eros Ascending



This one I designed for a Cleveland, Ohio band I played with.

The Knights Tempo



You can view screenshots of more of my sites and some additional graphic elements in my Behance portfolio.